Web-Ex RM-5Q Sedimentary Rocks
PRINT THIS SHEET, Use it as the answer sheet AND READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE DOING THIS ACTIVITY!!!!
Click here to link to this week's activity.
2. What type of rocks do not come from broken rock fragments?
3. What are chemically formed sed. rocks? ( click on word in reading to see more about it)
4. What are organically formed sed. rocks?( click on word in reading to see more about it)
CLICK HERE to answer the following questions.
4. Where is coal usually formed?
5. What are 2 sedimentary rocks shown that DO
NOT appear in the Earth Science Reference Table (sedimentary chart
6. How does rock salt usually form?
7. Which sedimentary rock would react with acid because it contains the same ingredients as the mineral calcite?